- hungry for knowledge
- actively curious
- instilled with a sense of self
The curriculum developed by the PSHE Association and Government Statutory Guidance, informs our PSHE and RSE curriculum.
Our RE curriculum is based on Northumberland's Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education
The education we provide is very personalised and we strive to ensure a child's individual needs are always met. As all the children play and often work together, they confidently move from one classroom to the other when required.
- Formal summative assessments (e.g. Phonics Screening Check in Year 1, SATs in KS1 and KS2).
- Ongoing formative assessment, feeding into termly monitoring of progress by staff and the headteacher.
- Effective marking and feedback, including coded marking, detailed written feedback where appropriate, as well as verbal feedback.
- Termly reporting on pupil progress to the Governing Body.