We are committed to being an environmentally-friendly school. As part of this, we have an Eco Team, made up of two pupils who take responsibility for promoting eco-awareness in school.
As part of their role, our Eco Team:
- promotes recycling, including at lunchtime
- looks for opportunities to 'green' the school site
- helps all pupils to understand their duty to take care of their surroundings
This year, the following pupils are part of the Eco Team:
Together, the Eco Team has developed their priorities for their work:
We believe that everyone needs to:
- Pick up their rubbish, both inside and outside.
- Recycle at much as possible.
- Reduce food waste.
- Turn lights, printers and computers off when not in use