Kielder Primary School is a small, rural school in the most remote village in England. We are able to offer children an individual education while making sure that they mix with children from larger schools. Everyone is very proud of their school and we enjoy showing people what we do. We usually look forward to welcoming visitors however during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have to limit our visitors to those who are essential. This is in line with Government and Local Authority guidelines. Please read our Risk Assessment. We look forward to opening our doors more widely, as soon as possible. In the meantime please have a look at our website or contact us for more information.
Our Values - we aim that children should leave us with:
- independence and a confidence in learning,
- an enjoyment of learning and being challenged,
- experience of excellent teaching and a wide range of opportunities,
- a knowledge of how to build relationships,
- an awareness and appreciation of the world around them,
- skills that will prepare them for life.
Above all, we hope all our children are happy, secure and feel that they have achieved their best.
We take children from 2 years old in Little Squirrels Nursery. Please go to: http://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk to find out about help with childcare costs.
Please let us know if you require paper versions of documents.
If you would like to find out what Kielder has to offer go to the Visit Kielder website.